- Develop working relationships with new clients / partners.
- Create sales packages and marketing strategies to meet prospective client’s objectives.
- Able to meet individual sales goals and objectives.
- Responsible for increasing the company’s gross revenue by developing new business and growing existing business accounts with local and regional clientele by selling advertising and promotional opportunities through spot-radio campaigns, on-site promotions, and digital media.
- Represent the radio station in the local and regional buying community and to conduct good business practices that benefit the client while adhering to the company’s needs and standards.
- Knowledge of multiple digital advertising platforms (desktop, mobile, tablet) and social media
- Knowledge of sports sponsorships and sports marketing.
- Provide motivation as an aggressive self-starter while being able to work effectively independently and within team environment.
- Must demonstrate effective business communication skills and sound decision making abilities.
- Must be able to uncover and identify client needs while providing sound business solutions and recommendations.
- 2+ Years media sales experience with an emphasis on radio media.
- Direct and Agency experience with relationship in the Chicago market.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- IAB Certified
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
**Relocation assistance is not provided for this role**
ESPN is an equal opportunity employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all
Anyone interested in applying for this open position, or any open positions at ESPN, should do so online at www.ESPNCareers.com. You can also apply for the Account Executive position at ESPN Chicago by clicking on the link below.