The ideal candidate is a proven sales person or agency executive who is effective at prospecting, is goal-oriented and thrives on developing new revenue opportunities in a fast-paced industry. The successful candidate's priority will be to generate, manage, and grow digital marketing services and revenue from local advertisers and agencies.
• Serve as the sales marketing lead, generating revenue from digital marketing services for clients.
• Develop and execute go-to-market sales strategies that result in exceeding revenue targets in Digital Marketing Services.
• Develop local sales strategies in major industry verticals (auto, medical, etc.) with clear goals and measurable objectives that can be tied to revenue growth.
• Establish, maintain and grow relationships with advertisers and agencies.
• Consistently communicate with clients on all business activity.
• Complete knowledge of the market and competitive landscape.
• Utilize a consultative sales approach to develop strategic understanding of client's business and marketing needs.
• Meet and exceed performance management targets for account activity and revenue generation.
• Serve as an advisor to GM and help make informed decisions on key issues surrounding digital marketing objectives.
• Establish key relationships within the local business community in order to effectively build and maintain digital marketing services revenue vs. budget.
• Responsible for delivering and marketing a powerful suite of local digital marketing products and services that help local SMB's grow successfully
• Position and pre-sell all opportunities to highlight the benefit and value proposition in the marketplace.
Education: BA or BS in business, Marketing or Advertising preferred
· 2+ years of digital media sales, marketing or digital agency experience preferred
· Significant knowledge of the digital advertising landscape including Paid Search, Programmatic Ad buying, Social Media Management, Mobile Strategy etc.
· Motivated, enthusiastic, self-started who is able to work effectively both independently and in a team environment
· Effective communication and client presentation skills
· Ability to interact with high-level decision makers
· Ability to sell a vast array of products
· Excellent follow-up, strong organizational skills and attention to detail
· Proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals and secure revenue goals
· Interest and passion for digital trends and how they relate to the media/broadcast industry
· Strategic thinker with strong ability to translate complex ideas into succinct, and compelling sales narratives
· Resourceful, self=motivated and a skillful multi-tasker
· Strategic foresight
· Fluency in English
· Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The Digital Marketing Services AE must be able to sit, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, work in close proximity to others, work outdoors in all weather conditions, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions.
To apply go to: https://nexstar.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/4045