• Coordinates and attends client meetings with sellers and sales managers as needed to plan events and event logistics.
• High work standards and degree of attention to detail
• Problem solving and decision making
• Collaborate with multiple departments to create and execute promotions such as remotes, events, van hits and other street team activities from start to finish.
• Drive promotional vehicles.
• Perform basic office administrative functions and update station web site.
• Conduct on-site promotions, and handle clients and listeners.
• Set up and run audio and other types of equipment; hang banners and other staging elements.
• Record events (i.e. photos, videos, audio and social media measures for station promotions).
• Set up, break down and transport promotional event equipment as required.
• Prepare contest rules, waivers, and release forms for on air, digital, social media and other contests.
• Supervise prize inventory and in-studio prize sheets as well as awarding of prizes at events.
• May coordinate and oversee on-site appearances, remotes and events.
• May be responsible for all winner prize fulfillment and release forms.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Photoshop and social media platforms a plus
• Bilingual Spanish/English preferred
• Ability to work a varied schedule of unusual hours including evenings and weekends, a must
• Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and effectively manage time, high work standards and attention to detail
• Team player with a “can-do” attitude
• Project management from start to finish; assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks
• Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
• Excellent driving record
• Physical ability to stand for multiple hours and lift or move 40-pound objects
• High school diploma; 4-year college degree preferred (emphasis in Communications, Advertising or Marketing a plus)
Equal Employment Opportunity Spanish Broadcasting System is committed to the principles and practices of equal employment opportunity. It is our policy to recruit, hire, place, train, transfer and promote persons in all job titles on the basis of qualifications of the individual for the position being filled, without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, pregnancy, age, ancestry, national origin, veteran status, physical disability, mental disability, sexual orientation, or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, and local law. We will ensure that all personnel actions such as employment, upgrading, rates of pay or other forms of compensation, benefits, demotions, recruitment, terminations, layoffs, and returns from layoffs, will be administered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, pregnancy, age, ancestry, national origin, veteran status, physical disability, mental disability, sexual orientation, or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by state and federal law. No employee or applicant will be coerced, intimidated, retaliated against, interfered with or discriminated against for filing a complaint or assisting in an investigation concerning equal opportunity, discrimination, or harassment. Spanish Broadcasting System operates on an equal opportunity basis with respect to female and minority owned businesses and encourages its employees to refer such businesses to Spanish Broadcasting.