Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in entry and set up of commercial copy instructions and audio in SBS proprietary Traffic System
- Maintain Traffic files
- Complete and submit affidavits
- Serve as backup to Traffic staff as needed
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.
- Must be a team player, self-motivated with strong attention to detail
- Basic understanding of programming and advertising content.
- Must be able to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Must be adaptable and flexible with the ability to shift priorities and learn new processes quickly
- Strong computer skills; including data entry and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Verbal and written communication skills are important to effectively communicate with people inside and outside the department.
- Must have good organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attendance/punctuality is a must
Equal Employment Opportunity Spanish Broadcasting System is committed to the principles and practices of equal employment opportunity. It is our policy to recruit, hire, place, train, transfer and promote persons in all job titles on the basis of qualifications of the individual for the position being filled, without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, pregnancy, age, ancestry, national origin, veteran status, physical disability, mental disability, sexual orientation, or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, and local law. We will ensure that all personnel actions such as employment, upgrading, rates of pay or other forms of compensation, benefits, demotions, recruitment, terminations, layoffs, and returns from layoffs, will be administered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, pregnancy, age, ancestry, national origin, veteran status, physical disability, mental disability, sexual orientation, or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by state and federal law. No employee or applicant will be coerced, intimidated, retaliated against, interfered with or discriminated against for filing a complaint or assisting in an investigation concerning equal opportunity, discrimination, or harassment. Spanish Broadcasting System operates on an equal opportunity basis with respect to female and minority owned businesses and encourages its employees to refer such businesses to Spanish Broadcasting