Reporting to Sales Management/Digital Sales Management, the Digital Media Coordinator is responsible for creating and delivering high quality digital assets in a timely manner. Responsibilities include logo design and illustration, print and web design, filming and editing video and programming websites through content management systems and sales with digital assets.
The ideal candidate is someone who is versatile, thinks outside-the-box, and demonstrates the innate ability to “get things done.” The successful candidate must be able to handle multiple priorities and projects at any given time with a high degree of proficiency and accuracy. The candidate should be highly skilled common digital software, including Adobe Creative Suite. They should be able to display a portfolio of work and be genuinely passionate about design.
The ideal candidate will have the following skillsets and background:
• Social Media/Marketing-related Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• A minimum of two years in social media marketing and/or other digital marketing experience.
• Experience with Facebook Newsfeed Sponsored ad campaigns and other targeted display and setting up campaigns and understand best practices to optimize campaign based on client’s goals and objectives
• Strong, constantly up-to-date, understanding how to best utilize all of Facebook’s marketing capabilities along with implementing various tactics to best serve individualized client campaigns
• Ability to review and monitor Facebook campaigns within Facebook Ads Manager daily to ensure targeted performance – includes preparation of campaign analytics
• Desire to allocate time weeklyto learn and effectively implement new Facebook and other social media capabilities
• Coordination of outsourced web development projects and small web programming adjustments internally
• Creating and preparing presentations for clients and deliverables as needed
• Have the ability to self-manage tasks and priorities.
• Order placement and account maintenance for top digital accounts and/or reps
• Experience with, and knowledge regarding, evolving social media platforms and related metrics.
• Knowledge of Word Press and Interactive tools / products.
• Experience working in a team environment
• Ability to work closely with clients and co-workers
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Experience overseeing the daily operation of social media campaigns.
• High degree of experience in traditional as well as digital design and creation of GIFs
• Deep experience managing websites using content management systems.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven experience dealing with constantly evolving deadlines in an ever-changing project landscape.
• Must be available and willing to work evenings and weekends as needed to meet deadlines.
• Must be reachable via phone and/or email after business hours.
• Extremely knowledgeable in all Microsoft Office programs (emphasis on Power Point, Excel and Word)
• Ability to handle graphic design overflow
Preference may be given to candidates who meet the above requirements and have the following:
• Adobe Creative Cloud tools and other digital software
• Experience as copywriter / editor.
• Video shooting, editing and post production.
If you feel you are a qualified candidate and want to join an exciting, growing media company, submit your cover letter, portfolio and resume ASAP to Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org the subject line of Interactive Producer.
Alpha Media is an equal opportunity employer and participates in e-verify. No phone calls please.