he Sponsorship Services Manager is responsible for optimizing relationships with existing sponsorship clients as well as new and prospective clients. The Sponsorship Services Manager will oversee communications and creative needs for the department. The position consistently seeks and implements methods to garner new business, and revenue for the Relevant Radio Sponsorship team.
• Establish and maintain relationships with individual clients and sponsors.
• Maintain communication support for Sponsorship accounts.
• Provide consistent, outstanding customer service.
• Gain familiarity with, and keep up with, changes in sponsorship products, culture and competition.
• Collaborate with VP-Director of Sponsorships to ensure success for the team.
• Provide copywriting support and lead the approval process of on-air sponsorship messages. Ensure all content is adherent to the vision and mission of the organization.
• Act as an inter-departmental liaison between sponsorship creative and production teams.
• Support and collaborate with Development, Marketing, Digital departments, as needed.
• Create customer facing product; offering collateral and contract agreement documents.
• Make presentations, secure contracts and finalize details of contracts for production.
• Enter broadcast orders into the Traffic System.
• Manage workflow of contract agreements to ensure proper execution. Strong communication with traffic and production team.
• Utilize systems in place for record keeping and order placement. Maintain client files within approved systems. Complete reports as required.
• Work with the Accounting department to collect outstanding payments on client accounts.
• On-going skill development through company training for better service to our sponsorship base.
• Manage work within guidelines provided.
• Cognizant of FCC Rulings for a non-profit, non-commercial education and religious broadcaster.
• Perform other duties, as assigned.
• Solid understanding of the Relevant Radio mission, programming content and listening audience.
• Adhere to Relevant Radio policies and procedures.
Experience and Skill Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred, with advanced training desired.
• 3+ years of sales experience in radio/TV and/or a background in communications.
• Excellent customer service skills; ability to super-serve our client’s needs.
• Effective interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to multi-task. Creative and innovative problem solver. Critical thinker.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Products; working knowledge of Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
• Proficient in sales tracking software programs.
• May be required to lift 20 pounds.
• Valid driver’s license required. Ability and willingness for occasional travel.
About the Employer
Relevant Radio, one of the top Catholic media outlets, brings Christ to the world through the media with informative, entertaining, and interactive programming. Based in Lincolnshire, IL, we are a growing media entity that is both fast-paced and high-energy.
At Relevant Radio we provide a working environment that offers regular opportunities for our associates to grow in their professional careers, as well as their faith, and truly serve the mission.
•Faithful to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church
•United to the Bishops
•Under the protective intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary