The Part Time Morning Production Assistant is responsible for various television production duties required to record scenes for live and recorded broadcasts.
* Composes and frames camera shots, applying the technical aspects of light, lenses and camera settings to achieve the effects sought by directors
* Adjusts positions and controls of cameras to change focus, exposure and lighting as requested by the director
* Operates studio cameras during live broadcasts
* Operates remote cameras during live broadcasts
* Confers with directors and other crew members to discuss sequences, desired effects, camera movements and lighting requirements
* Sets up cameras and related equipment
* Tests, cleans, maintains and repairs camera equipment
* Produces graphics for newscast
* Creates graphics for the newscast
* Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements & Skills:
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
* Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
* Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.