Salem Media Group Chicago is looking for a motivated and detail-oriented professional
who understands how to support the promotions and marketing efforts to listeners for the
country’s third largest radio market.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Providing on-site support for station promotions, including packing and unpacking
into station vehicle, loading and unloading promotion materials at event location,
maintaining table set up during events while interacting with attendees. This will
include a minimum of one weeknight and/or one weekend day per week.
• Maintaining community events calendar for AM560 and AM1160.
• Providing oversight of station vehicle’s needs, including keeping cars cleaned and
• Providing administrative support for station promotions, including prize fulfillment,
data entry, and taking inventory.
• Maintaining contact information for pastors/church leaders.
Traffic and Administrative assistance
• Assist with filing and boxing paperwork.
• Assist with affidavits and scheduling networks.
• Assist with continuity.
• Greet guests and direct them to their destination.
• Other miscellaneous administrative tasks that may be assigned.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and some experience
with Adobe Photoshop
• Typing skills required. Accuracy and careful proofreading skills are essential.
• Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• A professional and positive appearance and attitude
• Dependable attendance and punctuality
• Attention to detail, ability to manage a wide variety of tasks and meet deadlines, and
reliability/dependability and produce quality work under deadline pressure
• Must be a strong team player
• Must exhibit enthusiasm and passion for the work
Customer service oriented and self-motivated
• Must demonstrate good judgment and decision making
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to be discreet, flexible, work independently, and prioritize situations to
expedite handling important matters.
• Must be able to operate a company vehicle and have a valid driver’s license with a
clean driving record
• Must be comfortable interacting with people at events, outgoing personality is a plus
• Must be able to lift 50lbs
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time at events
• Must have occasional weekend and nighttime work availability
Salem Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please apply at www.salemmedia.com